Horror Fans Unite!

Welcome to my world of Horror. I have hundreds of Horror films that I regularly watch, and I am always adding to my collection. In addition to films, I also read a variety of Horror books. I LOVE all things Horror and wish to share my thoughts and appreciation...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

King Kong (1933)

 
"Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes...it was Beauty killed the Beast."
This is a great movie for it's time. It was really cool to finally see the original version of this movie. The best parts of the movie are the scenes in the jungle with Kong killing all the dinosaurs. Fay Wray was really good, and an interesting fact about her is that she was the first "scream queen". This movie was probably shocking for it's time. I am glad I got to see the uncut version because the cut version is missing all of the death scenes. 
For more information visit:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Kong_(1933_film)

No comments:

Post a Comment