Horror Fans Unite!

Welcome to my world of Horror. I have hundreds of Horror films that I regularly watch, and I am always adding to my collection. In addition to films, I also read a variety of Horror books. I LOVE all things Horror and wish to share my thoughts and appreciation...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Donnie Darko (2001)

This movie was insane. I really liked it though. I watched it in film class. The rabbit is freaky. I loved how in the beginning the town is almost directly taken from Halloween. I also liked how the mom was reading Stephen King's IT. The best part by far was the fact that Darko takes his girlfriend to see Evil Dead and that's where the rabbit takes off his mask. There is so much going on in this movie that it is kind of hard to make sense of, but overall the story was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment