Horror Fans Unite!

Welcome to my world of Horror. I have hundreds of Horror films that I regularly watch, and I am always adding to my collection. In addition to films, I also read a variety of Horror books. I LOVE all things Horror and wish to share my thoughts and appreciation...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Curse Of Frankenstein (1957)

I finished watching this movie last night. The story line is very different from Universal's Frankenstein. The story is more about Baron Frankenstein and his madness instead of The Creature. This is a British Hammer Film and was the first Hammer Horror film in color. It stars Peter Cushing (I love him!) and Christopher Lee (as The Creature). The first half of the film is okay...I was kind of tired while watching it, so that may have influenced my thoughts a little. The last 1/2 hour-45 minutes of the movie is really good. At the end, Peter Cushing's performance is awesome! I just love the look and feel of this movie, and I can't wait to see some more Hammer Horror.
For more information visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Curse_of_Frankenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment