Horror Fans Unite!

Welcome to my world of Horror. I have hundreds of Horror films that I regularly watch, and I am always adding to my collection. In addition to films, I also read a variety of Horror books. I LOVE all things Horror and wish to share my thoughts and appreciation...

Friday, December 30, 2011

Suspiria (1977)

                                         
I watched this Dario Argento movie today with my Dad (of all people).
I had seen it about 5 or 6 years ago and remembered it as being boring.
After watching it a second time I have to say there are some boring parts
where nothing really happens except a lot of staring into the camera,
but overall it was a good movie. The death scenes are filmed beautifully
and are not going to be easily forgotten.
For more information visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspiria

No comments:

Post a Comment